- Formed as per directives of Her Holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi given after Guru Puja 2008 at Cabella, Italy
- Life Eternal Trusts, (especially Mumbai and Delhi Trusts) took active involvement in formation of Sahaja Yoga Central Committee of India
- Charter of Sahaja Yoga Central Committee finalized at meeting held on May 19, 2013 at Nirmal Dham, Delhi
- 24 senior sahajis from various states (Maharashtra, UP, Gujarat, Haryana, Punjab, Noida, MP, Bihar, Delhi…) participated
- 21 selected to General Body, out of which 11 members selected to Central Committee
Formation of CCI
Charter of Sahaja Yoga Central Committee of India
- Decided to communicate with all Sahaja Yoga centres and collectivities of the country and abroad and to inform them of the formation of this body.
- No financial transactions in the name of SYCC
- No authority to collect or accept donations
- Practice & encourage accountability, transparency and sahaja methods, without getting involved in financial or property management
- Guiding Principles :
- Dedicates in words and action only to teachings of Her Holiness Shri Mataji
- To preserve purity of Sahaja Yoga principles and values as taught and practised by Her Holiness Shri Mataji
- No individual or Institution can claim or act as HER successor
- Lust for Power, money, properties, commercialisation of Sahaja Yoga- worst enemies
- Power and money hungry people should be discouraged
- Local Trusts/ Institutions autonomous to manage their own affairs
- Sahaja literature made available at no profit/subsidised basis so that everyone has access to it. Any individual or institution, as such, has no right to claim ownership of it.
- Ritualism / fanaticism discouraged
- Resolve areas of difference with different Trusts/Institutions and work closely with CC International
- Decide on venues on National Pujas, seminars etc
- Do “what would please Her Holiness Shree Mataji”
- Discourage any effort to alter the teachings of Shri Mataji or misuse them to serve individual / personal ends.
- No Sahaja Yogi shall be oppressed, forced or manipulated against his/her free will.
CCI Charter (English). Click Here to Download.
CCI Charter (Hindi). Click Here to Download.